The last bits of this painfully long year are hurrying by. And,am I glad. Of all things 2006 has been the year of heartache.
Miserable, miserable heartache.
Love with heartache. Heartache with Love. Death. Heartache with Lolita. With losing. With letting go.
OH, be gone now. You broken hearted misery of a year.
And welcome, the sunshine?
P.s: There is no heartache without love, so maybe 2006 was the year of love? Ah, perspective. Perspective.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I can very well call it that.
Nice post :)
:)
:) :)
Ah yes, funny thing perspective is.
The mass exodus from xanga continues it seems. And I do love that word ephemeral.. awesome awesome word.
*sends Gaya some sunscreen and a pair sun glasses*
bring on 2k7.
Kill rishi, suchi main :P
For me its been the year of leaving love and then learning to love it again :)
not so bad na, pain is becoming enjoyable-and that is scary!
anyways worry not, we shall bring in sunshine drunk and mad, together :)
Post a Comment