And since the heartbroken are mending hearts and the lonely are finding love, this one's a 'Love' list. I've left out a loathe one, the month of December makes it difficult to hate. So here goes, a random list from a happy-for-no-reason g:
Loves
>The just arrived Lovable lingerie at Westside. So hot!
>The New Levis Ad.
>The Nokia N93 Ad.
>Infact, even the Zen Ad. A surge of good ads eh. To make up for a mega disaster called e-serve - Everybody's Excited?
>Paul Simon.
>Alcohol.
>The perfect week. Very very hard weekdays, 12 hours and more. A power-packed friday night, half-way lazy Saturday, and lazier Sunday.
>Late evening, oh-so-cold swims.
>White Linen, by Estee Lauder.
>Chai, I just discovered by default at college vending machine. Gingery and sweet and meloves.
>Watching the love birds :)
>MsN conversations with cousin and rishi:)
>Inshallah, the thought of five months to moving out.
>And well, you! Muaah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
:)
How have you been?
This post was lovely. I miss you on xanga though.
Blogger looks drab, no?
Don't you miss the "Look and feel" section?
OMMMGGG
I loove our college chai, its the best ever, and who is moving out? in 5 MONTHS?
^ what Vinita said about moving out..accompanied by a lethal combo of fear, excitement and "WTF" in tone and expression.
Post a Comment