Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I no longer know, what I am afraid of, what I fear. I know longer understand, and its taking its time, but I know longer have the will to. Maybe, I know what i fear after all, the lack of will, of pretending not to care, that numb feeling. And life turns once more, and shrouds me in obscurity. Do I ever want to come out of here? The pain after is too much to bear.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what are u doin here??

h3lios said...

"I know longer know"

Errr...isn't that a typo? Shouldn't it be " I no longer know"?

fishbowl said...

oh yes i know about typo, much too lazy. and anonymous is?

Anonymous said...

all said and done theres no harm in not caring. don't pretend, juss grow with the not caring.

fishbowl said...

okay anonymous people, i like people with an identity.